Posted by DZULASREE @ Asree Sug on Monday, June 22, 2009 7 ulasan
Posted by DZULASREE @ Asree Sug on Sunday, June 21, 2009 6 ulasan
Posted by DZULASREE @ Asree Sug on Thursday, June 4, 2009 1 ulasan
Neldy Jolo beri maklumat dalam bahasa Inggeris:
Charles Kimball said in his article,
“The Portuguese Quest for Spices and Souls” at http://xenohistorian.faithweb.com/: “The Malaccan force outnumbered the Portuguese by a factor of 15 to 1, but the superior technology of Portuguese ships and cannon prevailed, and Malacca fell after a six-week siege....."
"Afterwards Portugal sent expeditions to the Moluccas (1512), China (1513), and Japan (1543), securing trade with all of those places…Eventually the Portuguese paid toll to the Sultan of Brunei so that they could sail around North Borneo and through the Sulu Sea to reach the Spice Islands without being molested.”
Posted by DZULASREE @ Asree Sug on 1 ulasan
Posted by DZULASREE @ Asree Sug on 0 ulasan
Posted by DZULASREE @ Asree Sug on Wednesday, June 3, 2009 0 ulasan
- Menangkap mereka (yang datang ke Sabah) untuk dihalau semula ke Filipina?
- Membiarkan anak-anak Sulu tanpa bantuan pendidikan sekali pun mereka menjadi pendatang haram di Sabah?
- Dimana hak kemanusiaan mereka kita letak?
- Membiarkan kesultanan Sulu terumbang ambing penuh dengan penyamar Sultan?
- Membiarkan "Sabahan" yang anti-Sulu dan anti-Islam mencaci-maki rakyat Sulu dengan gelaran PTI, pendatang haram serta bermacam lagi penghinaan?